Thursday, November 19, 2015

Oh Kae Read's One Month Bloggaversary!!!


  One Month!

  I can't believe it has been a whole month since I decided to start my blog! I am very excited about my progress in the last month. I have a better grasp on a lot of aspects of book blogging now. I can certainly thank the helpful book bloggers that I have spoken with on Twitter for their advice. I am so proud of myself for keeping up with what I set out to do as well! I only hope I can keep going, keep growing, and really make this blog a special and happy place for myself and other readers!

  Since starting this blog, I have also been reading a lot more. I am so glad to be back on a regular reading schedule, because I really went for a long time putting off any reading. I get in bad mindsets every once in a while where I don't do the things I love. This blog has gotten me to push myself a little harder to just keep reading. I am so thankful for that.

  I have also gotten to talk to some nice people that I have a special thing in common with, being book lovers! I love chatting with fellow bibliophiles, and now I have a way to connect with them and it has been amazing. 

  I can't wait for many more months to come! I am excited to get even better, meet even more cool people, and to just keep on reading! Thank you so much to anyone who stops by my blog to check out my updates and reviews. 

Happy Reading,
  Miranda Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment



Happy Reading,
Miranda Kae