Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Mini Haul!


  Over the weekend I went to the comic book store and the bookstore with my boyfriend. I manged to leave with goodies for myself from both places! I wanted to quickly share what I found because I am just very excited.
  • I Hate Fairyland by Skottie Young. I am so excited about this comic! I just want to share this with everyone. It looks cute and adorable, but is actually a mature comic. I already know I want Gert, the main character, to be my next cosplay. I am absolutely in love! I recommend everyone check out this comic!
  • Nimona by Noelle Stevenson. The first time I ever saw the cover of this graphic novel, I knew I wanted to read it. It is based on her web comic. After hearing all of the positive feedback about it, I wanted to read it even more. I am a few chapters in and I already am loving it! 
  So those are the goodies I bought over the weekend! Did anyone else buy any new exciting books, comics, or graphic novels? Lemme know in the comments! I linked both of my finds to Goodreads, so check them out and add them to your TBR!! Happy reading!

~Miranda Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment



Happy Reading,
Miranda Kae