Friday, October 23, 2015

10 Bookish Facts About Me

  I wanted to do a little something extra to help reader get to know me. I came up with the idea of making a list of 10 facts about me related to books. I would love to get to know any readers or fellow book bloggers as well, so I propose that anyone who wants to make their own list either leave it in the comments or leave me a link to their list in the comments. So, here is my list.

  1. I have a collection of Goosebumps books. I have almost all 62 of the original series, I am only missing 4. After I get those I am planning on starting to collect more of the other series.
  2. The reason I want to become a librarian is libraries have always made me feel like a place was really home. My dad was in the Army, so I moved around a lot. The first thing I did every time we moves was make my mom take me to get a library card. It was the one thing I always had.
  3. I have a book idea that I have been thinking about for a few years now. I keep getting new and better ideas for it, but I have not begun to write it. I hope someday to get it out of my mind and onto paper.
  4. My dad grew up going to school with James A. Owen, Author of Here, There Be Dragons. I got to meet him and his brother and have them sign a copy of a book for me. I even got to see some of the artwork for the second book before it was finished. 
  5. My favorite childhood author is Roald Dahl and my favorite childhood book is Fantastic Mr.Fox.
  6. I try to read a seasonal book every year during Halloween and Christmas. I love to get into the seasons.
  7. I love reading comics! DC is my favorite superhero world and Aquaman is my favorite superhero. Yes, I did say Aquaman. (She-Hulk is my favorite Marvel hero)
  8. One of the reasons I know my boyfriend is perfect for me is he has a huge book collection. Most people think, "we would make adorable babies." I think, "we would make an amazing library!"
  9. I don't have a #1 favorite book. It would be way too difficult for me to pick just one favorite.
  10. I, sadly, hate to admit that I go through periods of time where I don't read anything. It's like a sad reading rut that I fall into from time to time. I'm hoping having this book blog will give me more reasons to read, therefore lessening those periods of time.
  So that is it! Those are just 10 book related facts about yours truly. As I said before, I think it would be great if others got in on the fun and shared some bookish facts about themselves. Maybe we even have some bookish facts in common! Definitely let me know if that is the case so that we can bond. I'm really looking forward to make even better posts in the future. Until then, thank you so much for reading!

~Miranda Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment



Happy Reading,
Miranda Kae