Monday, October 19, 2015

Welcome Welcome Welcome!

  Hello everybody and welcome to my brand new book blog! There are a few things I would like to discuss to begin with as an introduction to me and my blog. I am very much looking forward to really getting into reviewing books, meeting new people, and most of all, reading!

  The reason I decided to start this blog is that recently (2 days ago to be exact), I participated in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon. Seeing all the book blogs and how friendly they all were with each other made me really want to be a part of the community. I am an aspiring librarian, so staying up to date on new books would be great for me.

  Since I am new to the whole blog atmosphere, there are a lot of things that I don't have a grasp on just yet. I have a whole list of things that I would like to learn and add to my blog, so even though my blog isn't amazing yet, stick around! I really want this to be a great place for people to come to read about my thoughts on books and also share theirs with me.

  I haven't worked out a review system just yet, but that is the next thing I plan to work on. More than likely, I will have a simple rating system so it will be easy to read my opinions. I am sure my methods with change and grow to be better over time, but for now I will try my best.

  I have a quick "about me" page as well as a list of ways to get in contact with me. I will add more pages later as necessary, but for now those are what I have.

  I can't wait to dive into this thing! If there are any book bloggers out there with tips or advice for me, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much!

~Miranda Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment



Happy Reading,
Miranda Kae