Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Working hard to make improvements

  Hey there! I have been working for hours trying to make changes to improve my blog. I am really excited to start getting some content up, but I have been trying to make everything presentable first. I am sure over time everything with improve more and more. This is such an exciting adventure for me that I want to make sure I put in the effort to really make it worth it. I have been hanging out on my Twitter and checking out other book blogs to help with some ideas. I am looking for any tips I can get to help me with getting used to everything involved. If anyone has tips for me, reach out to me and let me know. 

  All that being said, I am hoping to post some actually book related posts in the next couple days. Right now I am just trying to set up and spread the word about my new blog. I have a whole TBR stack that I am looking forward to digging into and sharing with everyone. I would also be interested in book suggestions and ideas for what people might like to see me review. Thank you for anyone reading! Like I keep saying, I can't wait to really get started!

~Miranda Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment



Happy Reading,
Miranda Kae