Saturday, October 31, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

  Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a big HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everybody celebrating today! Does anyone have any big fun plans for the day? My plans are to just hang out with my boyfriend. We will probably watch some Halloween movies and eat candy. I am planning to dress up as a pirate, because I already have all the stuff for it. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I normally put more time and effort into my costumes, but I didn't have it in me this year. Since I am a very strange person, however, I always have costume-y items on hand.
Leave me a comment with what you are dressing up as for Halloween and what your plans are! I would love to hear. Also, let me know if you read any great Halloween reads this year! Personally, I read Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin and LOVED it! Until next time, happy reading!

~Miranda Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment



Happy Reading,
Miranda Kae